Personal Branding- What do you stand for?
Long gone are the days of job security and in this business environment it is crucial to establish a personal brand. So you as an employee, owner or job seeker stand for something. Similarly, to how companies market and advertise a product, Personal Branding is all about marketing You! It starts with a focus on YOU your strengths, values, how you see yourself and how others see you. It is an import tool for personal clarity and provides insight to current leaders, those starting a job search or business.
Creating Your Personal Brand
- Having an understanding of how you see yourself and how others see you allows you to gain clarity on what your current brand is and how you might like to tweak it. You might not even be aware of what your brand says today.
- A series of interviews with others in some cases is leveraged to solicit feedback from others on how you are perceived. So you learn how your self-perceptions differ from the perceptions of those who know you. Gaining valuable insights.
- The next step is to develop a Personal Branding Statement. This begins with helping you to identify your core values, attributes, skills and personal aspirations. Leaning on 8 years’ experience and coaching with tens of clients we can get to this carefully and without fuss.
- Create a Brand Strategy and promote it once your Brand is developed.
- Coaching sessions are at least twice a month with e-mail follow-up in between.
- Each Personal Branding Coaching package is customized to meet your needs and schedule